Note. Check Advanced SEO to allow page in search results
Bring Carbon-Smart Building to Life with TimberFill
Architects today face growing responsibility to reduce the carbon footprint of the built environment. With innovative wood fiber insulation like TimberFill, you can meet sustainability goals without performance compromise.
TimberFill insulation is:
- Pure wood fiber – Made from residual wood chips and responsibly harvested softwood trees using a carbon-negative process. Avoid plastics and toxins.
- Fire resistant – Borate treatment gives TimberFill an ASTM E84 Class A fire rating for flame spread and smoke development.
- Stable and Versatile – Install as loose-fill or dense pack to meet exact R-value specs. Interlocking fibers resist settling over time.
- Moisture regulating – Absorbs and releases moisture vapor for indoor air quality.
- High performance – R-3.8 per inch gives flexibility in assembly design. Excellent noise reduction.
TimberFill is the natural insulation choice for architects pursuing Passive House, LEED, or other green building certifications. Made in the USA from rapidly renewable wood fibers. Safe, sustainable, and cost-effective.
Download 3-Part Spec
Provide your details below and we’ll send the 3-part spec plus let us know if you’d like to schedule a call to answer your questions about specifying natural TimberFill insulation.